Your old car may be a bucket of rust to you, but it can be a real lucky charm for millions of kidney patients. Donate today http://www.kidneycars.org or call 800.488.CARS (2277)
If you ended up owing Uncle Sam in 2013, now is the perfect time to make a charitable donation for 2014. If you have an old truck, car, van, motorcycle, boat–basically anything with four wheels–donate it to the National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Cars program.
The National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Cars program has been the most trusted car donation program for more than 30 years. Each year, proceeds from donated vehicles pump millions of dollars into our life-saving services for kidney patients and those at risk.
Still need more reasons to donate? Here are a few…
- EASE: The NKF’s car donation process is easy. You can donate online, or call 800.488.2277 and talk with one of our car donation experts. You can speak with someone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. or online http://www.KidneyCars.org
- EXPERTISE: Our car donations experts help hundreds of donors every day with title problems. They even help with tax issues or any other problem you might have including replacing lost titles.
- EXPEDIENCE: Most vehicles can be picked up within 24 hours of making your call. In two weeks you will receive a proof of donation letter for your tax purposes.
- EXPERIENCE: We were the very first charity to accept donated cars as charitable donations, and have been for more than 30 years.
- ENJOYMENT: You will enjoy knowing that your donation helped people in your state with kidney disease and their families.
In a recent article from CarsDirect.com, the National Kidney Foundation was named as one of three popular charities that will maximize your tax deduction–and we do!
Donated cars are sold at auction to car dealers, and the proceeds are used to support the National Kidney Foundation’s awareness, prevention and treatment programs.
The auctions take place online, making it possible for anyone anywhere to view the car being auctioned. Potential buyers can see the car ahead of time, and view photos of the car’s interior and exterior, and get a sense of its overall condition.
This increased visibility creates greater competition for donated cars, which means higher sales per vehicle. Unlike the auctions Kidney Cars go through, that may be small and local, other charity car donors may only a few people attend the auction. More bidders, more to write off!
People who donate their cars to the National Kidney Foundation help make a real difference in the lives of kidney patients and their families. Nearly 80% of all the proceeds from donated vehicles go directly to the National Kidney Foundation’s programs.
Meet Valerie and Karen, two people whose lives have been touched by donated cars. They have been best friends for nearly four decades. You can hear the gratitude in Valerie’s voice when she describes the way Karen changed her life forever bu donating her kidney. Hear their story by clicking on the image below.
Help us continue to make a difference for millions of Americans with kidney disease. Tell someone you know about Kidney Cars. The December 31 charitable-giving deadline will be here before you know it. Donated vehicles are tax deductible and towing is free, click here for more information.
Actress Katey Sagal is a TV legend. Her career has spans decades and now she is Gema, the tough talking Mama, on Sons of Anarchy, FX’s runaway hit.
We are honored to have her show her support for the National Kidney Foundation’s Car Donation Program, Kidney Cars.
We hope you will donate your car, truck, van, or motorcycle by Dec. 31, the 2013 tax deadline online at http://www.KidneyCars.org
- Katey Sagal: More Recognized Now as Gemma Teller Than Peg Bundy (eonline.com)
- Katey Sagal Album: Actress and Musician Debuts ‘Covered’ (theepochtimes.com)